The most forgiving driver in the G430 family and potentially the most forgiving driver on the market, the PING G430 MAX Driver features a shallower, thinner VFT forged face that generates PING's fastest ball speed to date. Spinsistency, which consists of a variable roll radius, contributes to the newly found speed by reducing spin across the face, resulting in consistently longer drivers.
While it was universally lauded for its performance, the only knock on the G425 MAX was the sound it produced at impact. PING addressed these concerns through a new internal rib structure and increased crown, skirt, and sole curvature that combine to create a much more desirable sound.
A movable 25-gram, high-density tungsten weight at the club’s rear allows players to dial in their desired ball flight or combat an unwanted shot shape. PING's Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel offers eight positions to adjust loft and lie.
Stock shafts include PING's mid-to-high launch ALTA CB Black, mid-launch Tour 2.0 Chrome, low-launch Tour 2.0 Black, Project X's high-launch HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, and Mitsubishi's low-launch Kai'li White.
PING G430 MAX Driver Features:
- Most forgiving model in the G430 driver family
- Shallower, variable thickness T9S+ face is thinner for faster ball speeds
- Spinsistency variable roll radius design reduces spin across the face for faster speeds and increased distance
- New internal rib structure fine-tunes frequencies throughout the head, creating an improved, pleasing sound at impact
- Movable 25-gram, high-density tungsten back weight influences shot shape +/- 8 yards between draw, neutral, and fade settings
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel provides 8 position to adjust loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie (up to 3° flatter than standard)
- Stock Shafts: PING ALTA CB Black • PING Tour 2.0 Chrome • PING Tour 2.0 Black • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX • Mitsubishi Kai'li White
- Stock Grip: Tour Velvet 360
- Standard length for drivers with Ping Alta CB Black shaft is 45.75"
- Standard length for drivers with all other shafts is 45.25"
- Headcover and wrench Included
- Authorized PING Retailer