Update May 1st , 2020
Welcome everyone. Here we go. We are planning to open Saturday May 2nd at 12 noon. We are taking tee times. We ask for everyones patience with all of these new rules and regulations for us to be open for you to play golf. We are doing our part to keep you safe and healthy and know you will do your part as well. We are excited to be open in May instead of June. Here is the list of things we need your help with.
COVID-19 Prevention Checklist Phase 1: Golf and Disc Golf Courses Release Date: 4/29/2020
• Only the golf course itself will remain open. Close off the entire clubhouse, including the Pro Shop, restaurant (you can order takeout) and driving range.
• People can only play golf in the county they live in.
• Out-of-state golfers will not play on Maine golf courses until the Executive Order requirday quarantine for out-of-state visitors is lifted by the State.
• Encourage golfers to pay in advance over the phone with a credit card, or book online, show up to a pre-positioned sanitized cart, and proceed to the first tee without personal contact.
• No more than 4 players to a tee time.
• All players must remain in their car until 10 minutes prior to tee time.
• Continue physical distancing while playing and wear face coverings when indoors or when unable to maintain physical distancing.
• Only one golfer per cart policy. No exceptions we were told at this time.
• Close practice areas including practice greens.
• Remove bulk scorecard, pencils, markers and tee holders from starter areas. Encourage golfers to use smart phones for scoring.
• Remove trash cans from course and ask golfers to dispose of their own trash in a designated place.
• Ask golfers to leave the golf course immediately after playing to eliminate congestion/ gathering on the property or in the parking lot.
• Discontinue club rental clubs. Staff should not store customer golf bags or assist with golf clubs.
• Remove all non-essential devices from the range, such as bag stands or den caddies.
• Disconnect or remove water dispenser/coolers unless they offer foot control activation.
• No congregating allowed and no gathering on course or in parking lots at any time.
We will still be offering take out food from the grill like we currently are. We will curbside it for you.
Thank you for your patience, thoughtfulness and kindness through this difficult time.