North Atlantic Golf Course Association at Barnes Brook Golf Course
Barnes Brook Golf Course is a member of the North Atlantic Golf Course Association (NAGCA). The NAGCA is an association of golf courses in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Washington and Canada, that offers reciprocal play to members of the golf courses within this association.
Members of the North Atlantic Golf Course Association currently include:
- Barnes Brook Golf Course
- Barren View Golf Course
- Country View Golf Course
- Dexter Municipal Golf Course
- Hampden Country Club
- Hermon Meadow Golf Course
- Hidden Meadows Golf Course
- Hillcrest Golf Club
- Houlton Golf Club
- JW Parks Golf Course
- Little River Country Club
- Lucerne Golf Club
- Midland Meadows Golf Club
- Palmyra Golf Club
- Paris Hill Country Club
- Pine Hill Golf Club
- Piscataquis Country Club
- Rocky Knoll Country Club
- Searsport Pines Golf Course
- Sheepscot Links Golf Course
- St. Stephen Golf Club
- Sunset Ridge Golf Links
- Traditions Golf Club
- Va Jo Wa Golf Course
- White Tail Golf Course
As more courses join the North Atlantic Golf Course Association, this list will be updated accordingly.
For everyone who is a member of these courses, here is how it works:
- Reciprocal play is for 2021 members of golf courses within this association.
- Players are entitled to a maximum of two (2) free rounds of golf at each participating course per calendar year.
- Players are required to rent a power cart when redeeming their free rounds of golf.
- Players must present a current year membership card from his/her home course, with a valid government issued photo identification card (i.e. driver’s license). No exceptions will be made to this rule.
- Players will not be allowed to combine any free rounds with “premium” play events such as tournaments, scrambles, and/or league play.
- Players will not be able to combine the free round of play with any promotions, discounts, or coupons that are being offered.
- A ’round’ is considered to be 18-holes, or a ‘start’ on the golf course. Members are entitled to two ‘starts’ under this program at each participating golf course. If you choose to play 9-holes for one of your ‘starts,’ that means you have used one of your two starts on that golf course. Rain checks will not be issued for unplayed holes.
- Reciprocal rounds may not be carried over into following years. Rounds are considered to be ‘use them or lose them.’
- Each reciprocal round is for the sole use of the member listed on the provided membership card; additional players may not use the remaining round and will be required to pay prevailing rates at the time of play.
- Players are required to call ahead to make arrangements to play; Courses may require players to have tee times prior to playing.